3 Day Refresh by Beachbody REVIEW

Monday, June 30, 2014



So you're looking for more info on this 3 Day Refresh by Beachbody. What better place to come then from someone who's actually done it! I tell you it came out at a great time because my closest friends and I had just spent a week in Las Vegas, I needed a good cleanse.

I'm going to assume you've done a bit of research already and been to Beachbody's website (LINK) so I don't want to waste your time with all that. I just want to give you my thoughts, meals and results. If you haven't check out this quick video explaining the program.


NOTE: I am a Beachbody coach and although I don't consider my blog here biased... it probably is.

My WHY? 
1 |   I needed a refresh after a week in Vegas, that town can add crap to your system fast.
2 |   I don't feel comfortable recommending programs to others I haven't done myself.
3 |   I don't need to lose any weight but I wanted to see if I could simply complete the program, it was a mental game for me.

My Stats (taken right after waking up)
Day01 |   151.2 lbs  /  waist 31.5 in
Day02 |   149.6 lbs
Day03 |   149.0 lbs
Day04 |   148.2 lbs  /  waist 30.1 in

The Meals
I wanted this to be quick and easy. I chose foods from the list which were easy to prepare and that I found filling. I didn't want to buy a bunch of things and I really didn't mind a lack of variety. I have the pictures from the other days but this is what I ate everyday (minus pictures of the Fiber Sweep shake and green teas I had).



 

My Schedule
08:30am |  Shakeology (Chocolate) + Raspberries/ Blueberries (¾ Cup)
11:00am |  Green Tea
12:00am |  Fiber Sweep
01:00pm |  Vanilla Fresh + Raspberries/ Blueberries (¾ Cup) + Broccoli (¾ Cup)  + Avocado (2 Tbsp)
04:30pm |  Spinach (2 Cups) + Avocado (2 Tbsp)
05:30pm |  Green Tea
07:00pm |  Vanilla  Fresh + Coconut Steamed Veggies Recipe*
10:00pm |  Green Tea

*Confession: I wasn't real strict about the portions here. If I felt a little more hungry I added a little more. It's hard to over eat on veggies. 

Why Should You Consider This?
-  QUICK - If you want a quick weight loss program that is simple and more importantly can be done anywhere (I could have done this in a hotel).

-  SUCCESS - If you haven't been successful at programs in the past, this can be a great starting point to see some quick results and feel good about completing something.

-  CHANGE - I could also see someone using this program as a disruptor of their current program, something to confuse the body for a few days, get some results then continue on with their current schedule.

My Results
















I lost a total of 3 lbs and I lost 1.25 inches off my waist.  


Conclusion
Although I hate being told what I can eat and when this program wasn't bad at all. I never really felt hungry, starving or full the entire time since it was mixing whole foods and shakes together. I'm sorry but these juice and other crazy cleanses just seem a little out there. I really just felt good the entire time.

This program can be used in such a variety of ways that really you just need to decide how it's going to work for you and do it. I hope you enjoy it like I did.

Want to Try It?
Please fell free to contact me (use the contact me box in the top right of this page) with any questions you have, or if you want to dive right in I've included the links below. Either way contact me now, I'd love to hear why you're doing this and what your results are!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Like me on Facebook