Everything is a Savings Account

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Everything is a Savings Account


I wanted to jot down some things I've been learning more and more lately and that's why I titled this post, "Everything is a Savings Account."  So what does this mean?  It means that everything (worth doing in my opinion) takes a little effort daily and only after a long time will those actions accumulate into something more grand.

Ever since I quit my job and started putting my efforts into my Beachbody business I've been looking for the next big thing.  What is going to just propel me to an olympian style fitness level?  Where can I find someone and help them make a crazy massive health change?  And of course, what can I do NOW to gain financial freedom?  I always said I understood that these things take time but now I'm realizing I didn't truly understand what that meant.  It was more of, 'ok cool it takes time, I'll wait it out and do a little work here and there.'  Instead I'm finding out it truly is working hard everyday day, day in and day out, until success finally comes.  

You may be saying to yourself (as I did) well duhh Jimmie of course!  But how many of you out there have a dream and can honestly say to yourself that you are working towards it 7 days a week, 365 days a year?  If you are then that's great!  But, if I'm being honest with myself I can't say that I am.  I have a dream, and I am working, but I'm not necessarily doing actions that are going to lead me to my goals.  I am sidestepping the actions that will truly lead me there.  Well not anymore, it's time to change!

I'm now making solid plans on what I need to do everyday to achieve my goals.  I'm not saying it's going to be perfect at first, I'm just saying I've started.  Hopefully after a few months my seemingly small daily choices will begin to amount to larger success'.  I'll let you know how it goes!

If you're like me I hope this post will help you to change your daily activities to help you more align with your goals and dreams!  If you have any questions for me please let me know at 'jimmie.brenton@gmail.com'




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Like me on Facebook